Question #235985 on Yade changed:

Sergio confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you very much again, Bruno!

Finally, I could make a function that solves my problem:

def altCapas():
        global maxHeight1
        global maxHeight2
        global maxHeight3
        for b in O.bodies:
                if b.shape.color==(0.3,0.9,1):
                        maxHeight1=max(maxHeight1,b.state.pos[1])
                elif b.shape.color==(0.9,0.2,1):
                        maxHeight2=max(maxHeight2,b.state.pos[1])
#                       print 'Maximum height layer 2:',maxHeight2
#                       print 'Position y: ', b.state.pos[1]
                elif b.shape.color==(0.3,0.2,0.1):
                        maxHeight3=max(maxHeight3,b.state.pos[1])
        print 'Maximum height layer 1:',maxHeight1
        print 'Maximum height layer 2:',maxHeight2
        print 'Maximum height layer 3:',maxHeight3
        print 'The number of particles that exceed the limit is: ', numOfPart

        maxHeight1=-500
        maxHeight2=-500
        maxHeight3=-500

Now it works. I tried to use the 'return', but I did'n achieved a good
results. Thank you again Christian and Bruno for your help ;)