Question #244312 on Yade changed:

Christian Jakob requested more information:
> setting integrateInertia=False doesns't fix the problem.

confirmed

One problem I detected with my own script is, that

> I don't think it's the same problem. Because the number of balls in the clump
> I have is not that much.
> I have around 30 balls for clumps in my work. But, Francois is talking about
> 256 balls.

ok

> Christian and Klaus,
> what is the exact version of yade and ubuntu you guys are using and do not
> have any
> issue which the script I posted?

I am using latest trunk version (development version) [1]. Latest change
in clump logic has been done in october 2013 [2]. So there was no change
for versions >= 1.0.0 ...

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk
[2]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/8202468e7b483c936dbd099b2b03b79ee7150ab4

how do you get your script working? can you post a combination of relRadList
and relPosList, that is working?

christian