Question #247465 on Yade changed:

Sina Jafari gave more information on the question:
Thanks Alexander,
Actually I'm using triaxial example but with some differences: 1- My loading is
strain controlled, 2- I'm applying it with the same rate at all three
directions ( Confining pressure) to a maximum stress value of 4 Mpa.
Unfortunately I don't have access to my script at the moment but the above
script should work with any given script because I put it in a function and
calling it by pyrunner to produce shear force histogram plots. I just want to
know whether the formulation is correct or not especially when it comes to the
calculation of contact vector in tangential direction. thanks in advance for
your help. :)