New question #266547 on Yade:

I am really new to Yade. I just have tried to remodel the "Oedometric test"
example with minor changes. Such as switching off the unloading force while it
reaches to the maxload, instead of that I wanna stop of top wall movement by
putting some condition for top wall moving. Sorry if it is a silly question but
I do not know how put this condition. Since I am new to Phyton too. It is
really time consuming to do each step. So your instructions is highly
appreciated.

Cheers