New question #635871 on Yade:

Hi,

I am a new user of Yade, and plan to simulate breakage of ceramics using
JCFpmMat. But can you tell me whether JCFpmMat is parallel bond model or
contact bond model which are two different bonded model in PFC (The two models
were depicted in this publication: A clumped particle model for rock). Besides,
can anyone give me the constitutive law of JCFpmMat, I can not find it in Yade
documentation.
And the second question is, when a packing created using JCFpmMat was crushed
in shear loads, Can I calculated the mass or volume of the crushed debris. Can
you give me some hints to finish this task??

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Xavier

an answer contact for Yade.