Question #636678 on Yade changed:

Hello,

I am sorry, but this message seems to me like an (actually not very good)
advertisement.. Put here by "Ask a question" button, but there is no question,
just a (IMO not true) statement.
Do you want to create the support yourself? Do you want somebody else to create
it?

> Will make working with Yade much more user friendly

Yade uses plain Python scripts for serious work, IPython is a sugar for testing
and playing around, not the main user interface. So improving user friendliness
is independent on IPython.
IMO, documentation and support from the community is more valuable for the
users than IPython or similar

> it would be very very useful to support jupyter notebook as well

"The Jupyter Notebook is an open-source web application that allows you to
create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations
and explanatory text"
I see no point how it would be "very very useful". But maybe I am just too old
school..

anyway, Yade is open source, so if somebody wants/needs to use a different user
interface, he/she is free to do so / ask somebody else to do so

I apologize if I got something wrong
cheers
Jan

an answer contact for Yade.