Question #659888 on Yade changed:

Samarian Zhao confirmed that the question is solved:
Really thank everyone for your attention!
After trying different ways, I have found a solution. The reason for my
previous error is that I executed the script by typing "run XXX.py" in the yade
interface. It seems that the different modules of yade will not run
automatically in this way. If I type "yade XXX.py" in the shell, everything
works. I do need to spend more time on understanding the architecture of yade.
Thanks honzik and jduriez again!

an answer contact for Yade.