Question #683388 on Yade changed:

Irfaan Peerun is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly find script and surface.gts from the link below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/stdv163suddsbl0/AACAz3Egwl82k8d2s7mM3Pkja?dl=0

[1] When running the simulation, it still gives me a blank screen (no
surface or spheres can be seen). Appreciate if you could guide me in
solving this.

[2] No, I do not require a specific PSD.  I am trying to reproduce a
realistic scanned particle using the gts surface. Since interaction
between facet to facet cannot occur, I will need to create a clump
representing the d surface. Is there a way to obtain the volume of the
clump? This is to check if the clump is comparable to the scanned
surface.

[3] Is there any other options to fill the surface with sphere clumps?

Appreciate your support.

Thanks and kind regards,
Irfaan

an answer contact for Yade.