New question #690526 on Yade:

Hiya guys,

I'm analysis my results for 1-D compression simulation and I faced a big
question because the results for linear contact model is more accurate than the
Hertz contact model. However, some researchers stated that there is no
difference between the linear and non-linear results. Hence, I need to prove
why the linear contact model, with all its weaknesses, simulates the experiment
better than the more advanced nonlinear model?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tawh33zwt1hdzve/picturemessage_eg302ojj.jhl.png?dl=0

Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Cheers
Sam

an answer contact for Yade.