New question #693762 on Yade:

Hi,

I have a model simple model (comprising of spheres connected with springs). I
want to run this model several times in the following manner:
1). Apply a force to certain nodes and get the reaction forces and new
displacement
2). Have all the nodes return to the original position
3). Apply a force to certain nodes (different from 1) and get the reaction
forces and new displacement
4) have all the nodes return to the original position
5) ....
and so on.
Ideally I want this to be as one script and not create multiple scripts and
then combining the result. Is there a way of doing this? If I can know how to
reset the model (bring all the nodes in the initial position and have no
residual forces), I can create functions based on iteration numbers and script
it.

Thank you so much for your help.

an answer contact for Yade.