Question #692998 on Yade changed:

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> hey, ??

what is this salutation?

> I mean the orientation long axis

What is "orientation long axis"?

It is still the same. Please read [3].
Then read [3] again.

Then, to get a better answer, please read [3] once more and provide a good
question (as requested in #5). I.e.:
- explain,  how/why the previous answers did not help.
- provide requested information. e.g. is the particles in the clump
intersecting, or not - asked in #1.
- be as clear as possible. What is "orientation long axis"?? orientation OF
long axis? Then still "long axis" is nor clear. Do you have some reference /
definition?
- provide a MWE [3] explaining what you want to achieve - illustrating "long
axis", illustrating a typical investigated clump (spheres with overlaps or not,
...), ideally also expected results, ...

You can compute all the clump-related values:
- by hand (after all it is "just" not too difficult math)
- by your own function(s) ("automated" by hand)
- by Yade predefined function(s)

We can help you with all three approaches, but first we need to know with what
you want to help and where is the problem (which is not the case of this
thread).
If you want us to spend time on your problem, you spend time first, at least to
formulate reasonable, understandable and clear question..

cheers
Jan

[3] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask

an answer contact for Yade.