Question #694548 on Yade changed:

Jeffrey Knowles is still having a problem:
Hello Bruno,

Thank you for all of your time and expertise on this issue.

I have run some full-scale models with these pfacet bodies (essentially a
large packing of these bodies in a wire cage), and found that the linear
momentum is significantly more important than the angular momentum when
calibrating my model with laboratory results, so it is not the end of the
world.

At any rate, I would be interested to hear if you fix it.

Best,

Jeff

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:51 PM Bruno Chareyre <
question694...@answers.launchpad.net> wrote:

> [This email originated from outside of OSU. Use caution with links and
> attachments.]
>
> Your question #694548 on Yade changed:
>
> Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> issue on gitlab for tracking progress on the bug: https://gitlab.com
> /yade-dev/trunk/-/issues/184
>
> Let me know if you make progress in understanding the issue. I think I
> may fix it but I have no ETA, I hope it is not a blocker for you.
>
> Bruno
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

an answer contact for Yade.