New question #695082 on Yade:

Hi,

I tried to install yadedaily on a new Ubuntu 20.04 machine, following
https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html#packages. Package installation
seemed to be successful but, at launch time, I got:

jerome.duriez@XXX:~$ yadedaily
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yadedaily", line 29, in <module>
    import mpmath
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'mpmath'

I guess it is about a missing python3-mpmath package, which did not seem to be
installed as a prerequisite of yadedaily. The Windows-framework discussion at
[*] suggested an extra manual installation is indeed necessary.

Is that the intended behavior for installing yadedaily ?

Thanks,

Jérôme

[*] https://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@lists.launchpad.net/msg23028.html

an answer contact for Yade.