New question #695880 on Yade:

Hello,

I am using Yade 2020.01a to do a simulation. I met a problem that when I click
the "show 3D" to see the evolution of the simulation and then close the primary
view directly, the simulation will be aborted and the terminal will show
"Segmentation fault (core dumped)".  I am confused and searched for such
problem, trying to solve it myself, but I couldn't find an answer, would you
please help me to see what's going on? Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Yuxuan

an answer contact for Yade.