New question #698444 on Yade:

Hello everybody!

I am trying to use the TriaxialStressController to prepare clumps samples using
radius-expansion friction-decrease method. However, I found that the ratio
between the distance of the spheres in clumps and the radius of spheres is
changing during the process of radius-expansion.

I notice that Marcus has experienced the same problem as me [1], and this
question was solved with the help of Bruno. But the solution in [2] is not
accessible for me now. Is there any solution to this problem or example using
REFD method with clumps?

Thank you very much.

Jinhong

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/661926