** Changed in: horizon/folsom

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  The css class td.actions_column's width is not enough

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) folsom series:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  In folsom horizon the td.actions_column's width is set to 150px on line 820
  in the file openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/less/horizon.less, but
  this is not enough for Floating IPs Action column if the button's text is
  "Disassociate Floating IP". On my Firefox 16.02 or 17.0 it should be at least
  158px and on my Chrome 23.0.1271.64 m it should be at least 179px.
  The current display on my firefox shows at:
  http://img.my.csdn.net/uploads/201211/22/1353554418_7937.png
  The current display on my chrome shows at:
  http://img.my.csdn.net/uploads/201211/22/1353554434_4076.png