I have not seen this problem since the test suite re-factors.  I believe
it is no longer valid.

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Spurious ECONNREFUSED errors during Glance unit tests

Status in OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service (Glance):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Got weird errors in unit testing:

  ERROR:
glance.tests.functional.v2.test_images.TestImageDirectURLVisibility.test_image_direct_url_visible
  requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: INFO: Starting new HTTP connection
(1): 127.0.0.1
  ConnectionError: [Errno 111] ECONNREFUSED
  (See https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-glance-python26/2868/consoleFull)

  and

  ERROR: glance.tests.functional.v1.test_api.TestApi.test_mismatched_size
  error: [Errno 111] ECONNREFUSED
  (https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/gate-glance-python27/2881/consoleFull)