These strings are defined in the djangojs.po file (Javascript strings),
I think it's the same issue with using an outdated file as in bug
1224286.

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  I18n: the tips in the filter input control and the text input control
  are not translated

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  There are several filter input controls and text input controls in the
  UI, and there are tips in these controls. For example, in a filter
  control, there is a word "Filter". In the text input control, there
  are some words "Additional information here...". These tips are not
  internationalized, still displayed in English.

  For example, there is a filter input control at the top of instance
  table and voume table. In the Volume page, click the button "create
  volume" at the right top corner, there will be a form "Create volume"
  promoted. The second text input control in this form has a tip
  "Additional information here...".