I think the piece you need on the keystone side is already available,
but not currently exposed in keystoneclient.

  GET /v3/role_assignments

Can be used to get a list of projects the user has any sort of
authorization to access. Bug 1246310 is tracking the addition of this
call to the python library.

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  RFE: cross project view

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Confirmed
Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  in one of the horizon meetings, the need for cross project view came up and
so I volunteered to open an RFE for this
  there were lots of scenarios raised including product monitoring (tier1 or
help desk monitoring) and development cross project needs.