Hi Kanzhe,

I hear you but this changes the API so we cannot make this change.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

  router name is required, but is not unique.

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  When creating a router, the name is required. However, there is no
  check if the name is unique within the project. On horizon router
  page, user can't tell one from others. Neutron should validate that
  the router name is unique in the project. The router table in the
  admin view list both router name with project name. The name only
  needs to be unique in the project.