Liz, Ju, Kieran - thanks for popping by with your feedback, this is
helpful! I hadn't picked up on the fact that the command for creating
instance snapshots is called "image-create". We'll probably want to
bring the action name in Horizon in line with the CLI command name at
some point. Kieran's "Snapshot to Image"bridge sounds like it could do
the job :-)

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Rename "Images" to "Images & Snapshots"

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When the Volume Snapshots were removed from the "Images & Snapshots"
  panel, the panel was also renamed to "Images".

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/commit/3d25f1d5951beca1a73683567725ed26620ab373

  I think it would make sense to rename the panel "Images & Snapshots".
  End-users can create Instances Snapshots from the "Instances" panel
  and might not know that an "instance snapshot" is the same as an
  "image". I think it can make it confusing to find "where did my
  snapshots end up?"

  (Note: I'm only suggesting changing the Panel "name" string, not
  renaming the classes and directory structure as was done in the
  initial patch).

  I understand there is however an additional element of confusion in that
volumes can have snapshots too, and these live in the Volume panel...