Public bug reported:

nstances are initated via heat template successfully, I want to
associate the instance with a floating IP.

1) Method1

Dashboard GUI=>Project=>manage compute=>access&security=>floatingIPs,
succeed to associate and de-associate.

2) Method2

Dashboard GUI=>Project=>manage
compute=>instance=>actions=>more=>associating floating IP, deassociating
floating IP, there is no error reported, but in face the action does not
effect.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Fail to associate floating IP via modifying instance

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):