It is an undocumented API in v2, and has been superseded by a v3
extension that is much more efficient:

  https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-
identity-api/v3/src/markdown/identity-api-v3-os-revoke-ext.md

I moved this to openstack-api-site assuming you were intending to
document the v2 API (and then I looked at your gist!). If you're looking
to fix the backtrace in your gist, there's an In Progress bug against
python-keystoneclient for that: https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-
keystoneclient/+bug/1312858

** Project changed: keystone => openstack-api-site

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  /v2.0/tokens/revoked resource not part of the API

Status in OpenStack API documentation site:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  A recent change (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/78241) checks cached
  tokens against the "Revoked Token List". This makes the auth_token.py
  middleware do a GET /v2.0/tokens/revoked every time a cached token is
  used/validated.

  The issue is that I can't find any documentation as to the
  /v2.0/tokens/revoked resource. It doesn't seem to be part of the
  standard Keystone v2.0 API so I don't know why the client is requiring
  Keystone to have it.

  This is an issue everywhere the middleware is used. For example, in
  Glance, when the new middleware is used I get the following error:

  https://gist.github.com/blamarvt/5bff3f4b5de9458479bf