Since we already have a bp for this feature, let's continue the
discussion there. Closing this bug.

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Auto refresh feature not available in horizon UI

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Auto refresh feature needs to be implemented in all the panels of
  horizon UI such that automatic synchronization of data should happen
  between horizon and server database.

  One such case is explained below,

  Open Networks panel which is under Admin -> System Panel -> Networks.
  Now create a network by executing the command "neutron net-create net1" in
the neutron server.
  This newly created network "net1" will not at all be reflected in the already
opened Networks panel.
  The only way to see this new network "net1 " is by reclicking on Networks
panel or reloading the entire horizon UI.

  Hence we need to implement Auto Refresh feature at each panel such
  that user should see latest information in the already opened horizon
  UI.

  We should give option to enable or disable Auto Refresh feature.

  If Auto Refresh is enabled then ajax calls should be made to the
  server(in this case neutron server) to fetch the data from the server
  data base and display them in UI.

  If Auto Refresh feature is disabled then the current behavior should
  prevail.