** Also affects: horizon/icehouse

** Changed in: horizon/icehouse

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Can't login with master django_openstack_auth: 'module' object has no
  attribute 'Login'

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Committed
Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) icehouse series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  One of the recent django_openstack_auth cleanup patches
  (2ead8838e72ff02ced36133866046c4c1a7c0931) removed a relative import
  that Horizon was incorrectly relying on.

  Traceback:
  File
"/opt/stack/horizon/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py"
 in get_response
    112.                     response = wrapped_callback(request,
*callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File
"/opt/stack/horizon/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/views/decorators/vary.py"
 in inner_func
    36.         response = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/stack/horizon/openstack_dashboard/views.py" in splash
    43.     form = views.Login(request)

  Exception Type: AttributeError at /
  Exception Value: 'module' object has no attribute 'Login'

  The "Login" form should be imported directly from forms.py, not
  indirectly from views.py.

  We need to fix this very shortly or we will get bitten by it once
  critical bug 1331406 is merged and a new django_openstack_auth version
  is released.