Public bug reported:

Description of problem:
After running the the scenario described in
bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1339545 , I've deleted two images with that were
stuck in "saving" status with
# glance image-delete <image-id> <image-id>

both of the image's files were still in the store:
#ls -l /var/lib/glance/images
-rw-r-----. 1 glance glance  2158362624 Jul  9 10:18
d4da7dea-c94d-4c9e-a987-955a905a7fed
-rw-r-----. 1 glance glance  1630994432 Jul  9 10:09
8532ef07-3dfa-4d63-8537-033c31b16814

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
python-glanceclient-0.12.0-1.el7ost.noarch
python-glance-2014.1-4.el7ost.noarch
openstack-glance-2014.1-4.el7ost.noarch

How reproducible:

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run the scenario from bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1339545
2. Delete the image:
# glance image-delete <image-id>

Actual results:
The file is still in the store.

Expected results:
The file has been deleted from the store.

Additional info:
The logs are attached -
images uid's:
d4da7dea-c94d-4c9e-a987-955a905a7fed
8532ef07-3dfa-4d63-8537-033c31b16814

** Affects: glance

** Attachment added: "delete_images.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1339564/+attachment/4148612/+files/delete_images.log

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  glance image-delete on an image with the status "saving" doesn't
  delete the image's file from store

Status in OpenStack Image Registry and Delivery Service (Glance):