Public bug reported:

Current git version of nova does not fully support ipv6 nameservers despite
being able to set them during subnet creation.
This patch adds this support in nova (git) and its interfaces.template. It is
currently deployed and used in our infrastructure based on icehouse (Nova
2.17.0).

** Affects: nova

** Patch added: "dns_ipv6.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355777/+attachment/4175385/+files/dns_ipv6.patch