** Changed in: python-neutronclient
    Milestone: None => 2.2.1-2.2.6

** Changed in: python-neutronclient

  Cannot set some attributes to default values after setting

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):
  Fix Released
Status in Python client library for Neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Helo,
  We cannot set some attributes into default or none after setting it.

  For example,
  we can run quantum subnet-create net1 10.0.1.0/24 --dns_nameservers server1
server2

  but we will not be able to clear it.
  This bug is related to our validation logics and CLI command.

  on server side: our validation logic is demanding some thing to validate,
they don't think None is validate value.
  On client command side, we is not able to specify the None value for an
attribute.