been incomplete for a long time. Burt please reopen if you have examples
to fix.

** Changed in: nova

  Catching and ignoring Exceptions can mask Mox failures

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  While writing a new unit test for _sync_power_state, I noticed that they
should have been failing but were reported as passing.
  I should have seen errors for unexpected method calls and expected method
calls that didn't happen, but they got swallowed by code which caught all
exceptions, logged them, but didn't re-raise.

  expect Exception:
    LOG.exception..

  We should catch exceptions as narrowly as possible (at the very worst
  NovaException?) to avoid this.