Public bug reported:

Due to decomposition of plugin work initiated during K release, nuage
plugin have gone through much changes without them being incorporated
upstream. But as per the decomp spec guideline, we need to keep
migration and model definition upstream.

So need to add new schema along with migration script into K release.

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ronak Shah (ronak-malav-shah)

  Add missing db model changes related to nuage plugin

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):