This code isn't in nova any more, moving to oslo.db

** Also affects: oslo.db

** Changed in: nova

  db.utils.create_shadow_table() doesn't work if we have table with Enum
  column

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Invalid
Status in Oslo Database library:

  In postgres we are not able to create two times Enum with the same name.

  So If we try to make a shadow table for table we will get exception
  that Enum with the same name already exists.

  So we should rename our Enum.
  I think that shadow_prefix + original_name will be good convention.