With the moving of instance_type information into the instance metadata
this should be addressed moving forward. There will be some legacy
instances that don't yet have this, but moving forward it's fixed.

** Changed in: nova

  nova show shows wrong flavor name

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We created a flavor with flavor id 1, then deleted the flavor and
  created a flavor with the same id.  OK, then I create a instance with
  flavor 1, instance's resource is ok, but nova show shows the deleted
  flavor name.

  we can fix this by 3 ways: 1. reject create a flavor with flavor id
  which is same as one of deleted ones.  2. flavor show should not read
  deleted flavors.  3. actually, system meta has flavor name, so nova
  can return flavor name to client, and client use it directly.

  I am not sure which way will be accepted. Any one has idea on this?