** Project changed: nova-hyper => nova

  No option to delete(reset to default) specific resources with nova
  quota delete

  Hi All,

  There is no command in nova(or any other service) to delete specific resource.
  Nova quota delete command takes only project Id and resets all the resources
corresponding to the service.

  Suppose I have updated ram to 7777, vcpus to 10, cores to 5. Now after
  few days I want to reset ram and vcpus to default then i have to
  update ram and vcpus to default using nova quota update. If I do nova
  quota delete, there is no option to mention these resources(it takes
  only project_id).  It will delete/reset all the resources for that
  project.

  I feel If nova quota delete also provides option to mention which
  resource to delete(reset to default) then it would be better.

  Thanks,
  Ashish.