@gs-opencos-zte:

Sounds like an issue with "facter" from "PuppetLabs" which configures
OpenStack. Their issue tracker is at [1] and not at Launchpad, so I
cannot add it as affected project. OpenStack doesn't have control over
"facter". I think it makes sense to open an issue at [1] and close this
one as "Invalid". If you think this is wrong and OpenStack has to fix
something, reopen this bug by setting it to "New" and add an
explanation.

[1]
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/FACT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira
.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

** Changed in: nova

  login instance by vnc failled

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
    when i install openstack kilo with facter 2.4.4, i login my instance
failure by vnc, because the configuration
vncserver_proxyclient_address=SBCJ3TFG in nova.conf, SBCJ3TFG is my host name,
but ping SBCJ3TFG will failed.
    [root@SBCJ3TFG manifests]# facter|grep fqdn
    fqdn => SBCJ3TFG

   i found the code in nova_compute.pp as follow:

  if ($::fqdn == '' or $::fqdn =~ /localhost/) {
    # For cases where FQDNs have not been correctly set
    $vncproxy_server = choose_my_ip(hiera('HOST_LIST'))
  } else {
    $vncproxy_server = $::fqdn
  }
    and the comment in the code is not perfectly realized.