Reproduce:

1. create a new image:
glance image-create --disk-format qcow2 --container-format bare --name test

suppose the image'id is 11111

2.add location to the image:

glance location-add 11111 --url xxxx

Result :  the client raise an error:'The administrator has disabled API
access to image locations'.

But when use REST API to reproduce the step 2, it runs well and the image's
status will be changed into 'active'.
According to the code:
https://github.com/openstack/glance/blob/master/glance/api/v2/images.py#L735-L750
I think we should add check in glance like client does.

** Affects: glance

--
location-add return error when add new location to 'queued' image
Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.