commit 1cd3e5bb7fd7cd72a481f5ae8bbcd0b2ab114680
Author: Yaguang Tang <yagu...@umcloud.com>
Date:   Sun Dec 27 10:59:08 2015 +0800

    Update volume API default version from v1 to v2

    Cinder has deprecated API version v1 since Juno release, and
    there is a blueprint to remove v1 API support which is in progress.
    We should default to v2 API when it's there.

    Closes-Bug: 1467589
    Change-Id: I83aef4c681cbe342c445f02436fcd40cf1222f23

** Changed in: os-client-config

  Remove Cinder V1 support

Status in Cinder:
  Won't Fix
Status in devstack:
  In Progress
Status in grenade:
  In Progress
Status in heat:
  Confirmed
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress
Status in os-client-config:
  Fix Released
Status in python-openstackclient:
  Fix Released
Status in Rally:
  Fix Released
Status in tempest:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Cinder created v2 support in the Grizzly release. This is to track
  progress in removing v1 support in other projects.