   multiple routers per subent cause a wrong placement of floating ips

  get_router_for_floatingip does not check if router is default gateway

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In the function db._get_router_for_floatingip() we check that the
  router has a suitable gateway IP, but we do not check if that router
  is the default gateway for that subnet.  When multiple routers exist
  with ip addresses in both the subnet for the instance, plus the
  gateway subnet, the function returns the first router it finds rather
  than the one that instances are using as default gateway.

  Can we check a condition such as router_gw_qry.floating_ip ==
  subnet_db['gateway_ip'] in addition to checking has_gw_port?