** Changed in: neutron

  Admin should be able to manually select the active instance of a HA
  router

  The admin can see where is the active replica of an HA router. Once this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1401095
  Is solved, the admin will be able to manually move HA routers from one agent
to the next. Combining the two, it gives a decent if not ideal way to move the
master by unscheduling it from the master node thereby moving it a backup:

  For example if hosts A and B are hosting router R, and router R is
  active on host A, you can unschedule it from host A, invoking a
  failover and causing B to become the new active replica. You then
  schedule it to host A once more and it'll host the router again, this
  time as standby.

  This RFE is about adding the ability to manually move the master state
  of a router from one agent to another explicitly. I think this can
  only be done with an API modification, or even a new API verb just for
  HA routers. I think that any API modifications need a slim spec and an
  RFE bug is not enough.