commit dfb7d1faf468a86b1eea912504c7dd4a3812c6c4
Author: ting.wang <ting.w...@easystack.cn>
Date:   Tue Jan 12 11:18:22 2016 +0800

    Add debug testenv in tox

    Once we add debug testenv, we can use "tox -e debug" to debug test cases
    when tox is running. Then tox will use oslotest which really debug our
    test cases. Only we should do is insert pdb into code.
    It's easy to use.

    the same in magnum:
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/266020/

    Closes-Bug: #1534030
    Change-Id: I63ea8086e269b4ecacb7f7e337f1adf2a869db94

** Changed in: python-magnumclient

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Add tox debug env

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress
Status in Magnum:
  Fix Released
Status in python-magnumclient:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Once we add tox debug env in tox.ini , we can debug test cases when
  tox is running.

  In fact, we use oslotest to debug. oslotest is OpenStack Testing Framework
and Utilities.
  When we run "tox -e debug", tox uses oslotest to debug our test cases.
  links:  http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslotest/index.html

  Usage:
  insert pdb;pdb.set_trace() into where you want to debug in test cases. And
then run command "tox -e debug" to break the procedure.
  Details about how to debug, please click this link:
  http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslotest/features.html

  It's easy to use and convient for us to debug those test cases.

  Meantime, I add [testenv:debug-py27].
  So, we can run "tox -e debug-py27" to designate python env of running debug.
Just like we run "tox -e py27". In fact, why we run "tox" instead of "run -e
py27" is that we have written py27 in [tox] envlist  already, so we don't need
to write it again.
  But we don't need to  write debug in env, so we can write [debug-py27].
Actually, It's not necessary, but only to be a little more robust.