Public bug reported:

While evaluating another patch, I found that if I'm on an angular page
(ng-images) that whenever I click an accordion on the horizon navbar
(e.g. start on Project --> Images, then click Admin) this is causing the
current angular controller to refresh.

See picture, but note that I have paused the debugger in a Keystone API hit,
that you can see the requests in the terminal window, and that in the URL you
can see #sidebar-accordion-admin.

http://pasteboard.co/1pw530qO.png

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Angular controllers (routes being evaluated) on django navbar clicks
  (hash routing)

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):