Public bug reported:

When I create load balancers via the LBaaSv2 agent, the load balancer
will be scheduled to an agent that is offline.  I'm not sure if this
occurs in Mitaka, but it is happening with the latest commits from
Liberty.

To reproduce:
* Ensure you have two neutron lbaasv2 agents running, one on each server
* Stop one of the agents
* Use neutron lbaas-loadbalancer-create to create two new load balancers
* One will be PENDING_CREATE since it was scheduled to the agent that is down

I would expect that the load balancer would be scheduled to an agent
that is online.

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: lbaas

  LBaaSv2 agent schedules LB's to agents that are offline