Public bug reported:

Queue q-agent-notifier-port-
update_fanout_91e5c8311b1b47a2b39ede94dad9a56b be blocked ( please refer
to the attached picture)

Version: RabbitMQ 3.6.0 release, openstack kilo

This phenomeno comes up sometimes when in the large-scale environment,
when one rabbitmq message-queue be created,if no consume binded to it but
the producers publish messages to queue continuously, then the queue will not
be dropped!
If I want the queue which hasn't been binded with consumers or producers to be
dropped,

how can I do?

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: neutron rabbitmq

** Attachment added:
"q-agent-notifier-port-update_fanout_91e5c8311b1b47a2b39ede94dad9a56b"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1548278/+attachment/4577899/+files/rabbitmq_blocked_fanoutqueue.bmp

  rabbitmq q-agent-notifier-port-
  update_fanout_91e5c8311b1b47a2b39ede94dad9a56b is blocked