commit bbd881f3a970143e1954cb277e5235dddd26c5d0
Author: Mark McClain <m...@mcclain.xyz>
Date:   Wed Feb 10 13:28:21 2016 -0500

    add arp_responder flag to linuxbridge agent

    When the ARP responder is enabled, secondary IP addresses explicitly
    allowed by via the allowed-address-pairs extensions do not resolve.
    This change adds the ability to enable the local ARP responder similar
    to the feature in the OVS agent.  This change disables local ARP

    DocImpact
    UpgradeImpact

    Change-Id: I5da4afa44fc94032880ea59ec574df504470fb4a
    Closes-Bug: 1445089

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: doc neutron

      add arp_responder flag to linuxbridge agent

  https://review.openstack.org/278597
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/neutron" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit bbd881f3a970143e1954cb277e5235dddd26c5d0