commit abb4ba0ab8f593dc02f5b0254f8903fba86442db
Author: Chaozhe.Chen <chaozhe.c...@easystack.cn>
Date:   Mon Feb 22 20:27:44 2016 +0800

    Deprecate logger.WritableLogger

    With Eventlet 0.17.2, we can directly pass the logger instance. This
    allows us to deprecate/remove the WritableLogger class from oslo.log.
    Our EventletFilteringLogger class extends from logger.WritableLogger.
    This patch will refactor EventletFilteringLogger so that it no longer
    rely on the deprecated code.

    Change-Id: I99a605340634c1a3dbd3f451ac2c923dccffec69
    Closes-Bug: #1440773

** Changed in: keystone

  Remove WritableLogger as eventlet has a real logger interface in
  0.17.2

Status in Cinder:
  Fix Released
Status in Glance:
  Fix Released
Status in heat:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released
Status in Manila:
  Fix Released
Status in neutron:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released
Status in oslo.log:
  Fix Released
Status in Trove:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Info from Sean on IRC:

  the patch to use a real logger interface in eventlet has been released
  in 0.17.2, which means we should be able to phase out
  https://github.com/openstack/oslo.log/blob/master/oslo_log/loggers.py

  Eventlet PR was:
  https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/pull/75

  thanks,