Public bug reported:

During the transitioning from legacy Launch Instance wizard to Angular
one it was decided to test both workflows in integration test: legacy
for deployers' peace of mind, Angular (once tests are written) for
developers' confidence. With both workflows enabled, the following bug
appeared in integration tests:

Row-level action '[legacy] Launch Instance from Image' was the first
button in an actions dropdown, but became the second one once Angular
workflow was enabled. Thus we had to remove `primary=True` argument in
the corresponding test action decorator. That imposes another
inconvenience: right now the Angular action at the same table is not
primary, but when we eventually disable legacy action completely, it
will become primary, and we'll have to change the tests once again.

Thus `primary` keyword arg is considered unnecessary as it add
inflexibility to tables.bind_row_action() decorator behavior. The
decorator must search the action is going to be bound in both shown and
collapsed part of dropdown.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: integration-tests

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Argument 'primary' to tables.bind_row_action() decorator makes it
  inflexible

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):