Public bug reported:

pecan can't dispatch requests to extensions that defined their own
controllers. An example of this is the dhcp agent scheduler extension.
We need to provide an automatic shim layer to be compatible with these
old extensions.

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
    Milestone: None => mitaka-rc1

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Brandon Logan (brandon-logan)

  pecan doesn't work with dhcp agent scheduler extension

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description: