The example catalog for a domain scoped token looks correct to me: those
are endpoints that do not presume tenancy in the URL.

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Catalog response is inconsistent for domain scoped token

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Some of the endpoints include tenant information and if we use domain
  scoped token there is no tenant information.  So the catalog doesn't
  have any entry for those services for domain scoped token which looks
  odd

  Since domain scoped token is used only by identity, the better apprach
  would be to include  just identity catalog for domain scoped token.

  e.g

  Given below is the current response for domain scoped token.  What is
  heat service's endpoint from this response?

  | heat       | orchestration |                                              |
  | nova       | compute       |                                              |
  | cinder     | volume        |                                              |
  |            |               |   internal: http://10.240.20.2:9090          |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   public: https://myhelion.test:9090         |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   admin: http://10.240.20.2:9090             |
  | ceilometer | metering      | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   internal: http://10.240.20.2:8777/         |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   admin: http://10.240.20.2:8777/            |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   public: https://myhelion.test:8777/        |
  | glance     | image         | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   public: https://myhelion.test:9292         |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   internal: http://10.240.20.2:9292          |
  |            |               | region1                                      |
  |            |               |   admin: http://10.240.20.2:9292             |