commit 69ef84e21fc9e4bea16f758a2b4d72c7056df713
Author: James Anziano <janz...@us.ibm.com>
Date:   Mon Mar 7 20:38:37 2016 +0000

    Updates external DNS service if IP address changes

    Previously the external DNS service was only notified when dns_name
    was updated in a port, but it should also be alerted when the IP
    address changes. This patch propogates the changes invoked in a port
    update to the external DNS service when either the dns_name or the IP
    address of a port changes.

    Change-Id: I319f7a3265caaee5edaab19695a99d84e8e9a8ab
    Closes-Bug: 1554207

** Changed in: neutron

  Updating a port only propagates to the external DNS service if
  dns_name is changed, when it should also propagate IP addresses
  changes

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Updating a port only alerts the dns extension if dns_name is changed,
  when it should also be informed if the IP address was changed.

  Steps to reproduce:
  Make sure your environment is configured to use the dns-integration extension.
  Run neutron port-update my-port --fixed-ips ip_address=0.0.0.0         (use
an IP address that fits your subnet's CIDR)

  DevStack all-in-one built from master
  Perceived severity: medium