Public bug reported:

ICM 4.3 with VMware

Issue Description:
When connecting 2 different datastores to the same cluster, the hypervisor
information are duplicated.
Need to pint that, even their ID are different which you can see when running
nova hypervisor-list command, but it still difficult for users to recognize
them, which makes Horizon UI not so kind. So we should figure it more useful
and meaningful.

** Affects: horizon

** Attachment added: "hypervisor_duplicate.bmp"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1560790/+attachment/4608171/+files/hypervisor_duplicate.bmp

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Horizon UI shows duplicate Hypervisors information (hostname) in the
  "Hypervisors" section

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):