Public bug reported:

Reproducing method as following:
1、Boot a vm from the image
2、Create a  blank volume .
3、Attach the volume to the vm .
4、Snapshot the vm.
6、After the  fourth step, you will find that you have a new image in glance.
   We're supposed to call it “vm_snapshot_image”.
7、Boot a new vm from the "vm_snapshot_image", but the new vm's  data volume
was lost.

** Affects: nova

** Description changed:

  Reproducing method as following:
- 1、Boot a vm from the image
+ 1、Boot a vm from the image
  2、Create a  blank volume .
  3、Attach the volume to the vm .
  4、Snapshot the vm.
  6、After the  fourth step, you will find that you have a new image in glance.
-      We're supposed to call it “vm_snapshot_image”.
- 7、Boot a new vm from the "vm_snapshot_image", but the new vm's  data volume
was lost.
+    We're supposed to call it “vm_snapshot_image”.
+ 7、Boot a new vm from the "vm_snapshot_image", but the new vm's  data volume
was lost.

  instance's snapshot image  can't restore the instance